The overall objective of the program is to equip the participants with a thorough experiential understanding of OD and change diagnostics, conceptualizations and interventions driven through both conceptual and real-life practical assignments within the development sector in India.
The specific objectives are as follows:
- To make participants understand and appreciate the field of Organisation Development, Change and Leadership as well as to establish internal consistency across several levels of their understanding: conceptual, methodological, practical, organizational and contextual
- To present pragmatic avenues for students to apply their learnings (diagnostics assessment and development, implementation and management of change interventions) about aiding effective organizational processes in development programmes
- To facilitate sharing of learning so as to build an action plan for possible collaborations
- To identify and develop social and business enterprises leadership styles, approaches and methods by learning about environment and culture; being more adaptive in influencing the right incumbent; developing an ability to lead from any position in the social sector organisations and creating enterprise wide solutions that provide great value for organisations and public.
- To visualize the relevance and application in own home contexts of participants as well as the action implications